Wed, Feb 15|
HOA2 Mesquite Building Catalina Room
United SaddleBrooke Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting & Presentation by Research Committee. We will be voting on changes to bylaws proposed by the Board.
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2023, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
HOA2 Mesquite Building Catalina Room, 38759 S Mountain View Blvd, Saddlebrooke, AZ 85739, USA
About the event
Join us for our first Annual Meeting. Please note the time change. Meeting is at 2:30 PM in the Catalina Room. We will be voting to approve changes to our bylaws. And there will be a special presentation on regarding potential savings through unification.
A summary of the changes to our bylaws is below. The complete proposed bylaws can be found at:
“The US Board of Directors is proposing revisions to the organization’s bylaws, primarily to address the following areas:
- Article 2 (revised): add Vision statement and modify Mission Statement
- Article 4 (revised): articulate member benefits, and state that membership may be revoked for non-payment of dues.
- Article 5 (new): Provide details about member meetings and meeting notifications
- Article 6 (revised): provide for special election in event a director’s seat is vacated, and specify manner in which a director may be removed.
- Article 9 (revised): Provide for staggered terms of future directors, so that three directors of six are elected each year.
- Article 10 (new): Provide for standing and ad hoc committees reporting to the Board.
The Board believes that the proposed changes will strengthen the governance of the organization and make it even more responsive to its members. The members will vote on these proposed revisions at the 2/15/2023 Annual Meeting.
Note that ultimately both HOAs will be required to approve the revised Bylaws, once they are approved by the membership.”